Tuesday, June 14, 2011

LONG DAY

Today has been one long day. I laid down last night thinking I would go to bed early so I could get up and clean my house but that didn't happen. I was awake clear to 1:30 Then Madison got up at 7 so I was really tired this morning. Then I had to take Madi to see her nana at work and then go by the bank. Then to the grocery store and then to take Madi's friend a birthday gift. We didn't make it to the party but still wanted to take her a gift. We stayed there about an hour and a half she hadn't gotten to cleaning up after the party so we helped her do that. I then came home and Cleaned my bathrooms. I went to take My mother-in-law her jeep back then she brought me back into town. I am pooped. I "plan" on going to bed at 10 tonight so I can get up and go to the gym at 7 so Madi will still be asleep. Then Eat good the rest of the day.. Well I am going to get off of here for now..

No comments:

Post a Comment