Sunday, June 12, 2011

June 11th, 2011

Hi my name is Nicole. This is my first blog and for the remainder of this year and next year I am going to lose all the weight that I need to which is roughly 160 pounds. I have tried diet after diet after diet. This year alone I have gained 30 pounds and it is only June. I am so sick of being so over weight. I am tired of trying and then failing. I know that I will always have moments when i fail but I can always pick myself back up and start again.

It has been a little challenging this week and last week to stay on course as far as losing weight because last Wednesday my air conditioner went out and we are staying out a my in-laws house until it gets fixed. Don't get me wrong I love my in-laws it is just nice to be in your own home and being able to be on your own schedule. Tomorrow we are going to the local water park so I will get some exercise then. I am going to set realistic goals so that I will actually be able to achieve them. I want so bad to be healthy. I am only 24 years old and weight 300 pounds. I am so done with this old life. So this week I am going to focus on drinking only water and drinking at least 8 glasses a day. So next Monday I will let you know how that goes. This has got to be lifestyle change not just a one day change.

No comments:

Post a Comment